Tuesday, December 16, 2008

blog log fog pog

So I made a blog.
I deactivated my facebook for the time being (I will probably return before too long).

Next semester I will be in D.C. so I thought it would be sweet to have a way to keep in touch with people on a little bit deeper level than wall posts. There is no way that I will have enough time to call everyone that I would love to call. So maybe I'll be good and keep this thing updated.

I got my housing assignment yesterday. I will be living half a mile from union station and the capitol building! I took a look on google map, street view, and you can see the dome of the capitol building from the street outside my townhouse. I'm pretty excited about that.

Ok, this was just a trial post basically. Next few I'll fill you guys in on what I'll be doing up in D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment